Wednesday, November 17, 2010

{ Monogram Plate In A Frame }

I had this old collector plate in a frame. It looked like something you find in a Goodwill or garage sale.
Again I have no idea where I got it or when, but I think the reason i picked it up was the frame holding the plate.

I sponge painted the plate with white acrylic paint. The frame was spray painted black.
With my Cricut I cut out a nice B monogram letter and a fancy scroll and Mod Podged them onto the plate.

After everything was dry I put the plate back into the frame and now I have a nice wall decor piece.


This was a quick and easy little project and I had so much fun doing it that I will try and make one of these neat country signs for my dining room with a similar method I used here. 

Thanx for having a looksee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment