Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{ Wallhanger Tutorial }



I've seen this wall decor online somewhere and wanted to make one for myself.
Here is my own version of it along with a quick tutorial.


I bought a lot of these wooden plaques at Hobby Lobby one time. 
I'm pretty sure there was a reason. Some project I had in mind? I really don't remember, so when I saw that wall hanger, I found my reason to at least make use of three.


I've painted them white.


Then I used my black stamp pad and aged the edges and corner a bit.


Instead of making my own svg file I downloaded the damask design SVG File from BeaOriginal and used my die cutting machine to cut it out of vinyl.

  (Noticed the little dot missing?...Yep, I found it ) :0}


I embellished the plaques with some ribbon....


added some little black dots to the corners...


and Rhine stones. 
You could of course use any other decorative bits you might like instead.


 Adhered the plaques to a nice piece of ribbon and a bow for hanging voila it was finished!



Thanx for having a looksee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment